The Boulder Swing Dance Crew has 2 sets of classes:
- Lindy Hop and special classes on Monday nights
- Lindy (intro) on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month (before the dance).
All Monday classes are usually in a progressive series of four nights – each class in the series is a continuation of the previous class.
Monday night classes – Lindy Hop
Classes with Shana, Stephen, and Guests
Lindy 3 (Advanced) Classes
Lindy 2 (Intermediate) Classes
Lindy 1 (Beginner) Classes
Special Classes (check monthly schedule)
Free practice sessions: 6:30pm-7:00pm, 9:00pm-9:30pm
Questions about our classes? They’re probably answered here.
- $40 for 4 class series in Lindy1/2 or Balboa ($35 for college/HS students)
- $45 for 5 class punchcard ($40 for college/HS students)
- $85 for 10 class punchcard ($75 for college/HS students)
- $12 per drop in class*
- Some exceptions for special classes
Payment: Cash, or make checks payable to “Stephen Newcomb”
Drop in classes: drop ins are welcome, but be aware that any one class may be a progression of the one before it.
Kakes Studio, 2115 Pearl Street, Boulder, Studio A , behind the futon store
Saturday night classes – Introduction to Lindy Hop
1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month*
*Check our website for changes or cancellations
Introduction to Lindy Hop 7:30-8:30pm
- $15, includes admission to dance
- Students are 2 for 1
Payment: Cash, or make checks payable to “Stephen Newcomb.”
Pearl Street Studio, 2126 Pearl Street, Boulder (behind Snarf’s)